What is Motorsport and Why is It So Popular Among Bettors?
Modern life is very often like a real race. A series of noisy and bright events replace each other at the speed of light. Very often we have to throw ourselves headlong into this frantic stream and take part in the worldwide race for success. If you are a fan of crazy speed, adrenaline rush, and sharp turns, then betting on motorsport will not leave you indifferent.
Motorsport distinguishes itself from other sports by its diversity. Racing on any vehicles that are driven by an engine belongs to the world of motorsport.
Thus, if you decide to make money on wagers on motorsport, you have the opportunity to choose from an impressive list of vehicles for competitions:
- Racing cars
- Buggy and quad bikes
Many bookmakers provide their services for online betting on motorsports. Let’s take a closer look at the competitions by betting on which we can earn.
The Most Popular Motorsport Events In The World
Many fans of automobile and motorcycle sports are already familiar with the biggest competitions held in the world of motorsport. We have prepared for you a list of the most popular competitions for successful and profitable motorsport betting:
- F1 Championship – the most popular speed competition. Racers compete with each other on special racing cars. Basically, betting enthusiasts choose the most experienced team to wager.
- Nascar – races of this format are also quite popular among bettors. Racers in this format compete in tuned sports cars instead of specially designed speed cars. Wagers in such competitions can bring a good win with the right approach.
- Dakar Rally – an annual popular event in the world. It is a long-distance race among various types of transport: bugs, motorcycles, trucks, and so on. Before placing a wager on this event, you need to study the route, the weather, and the features of the vehicle and the pilot.
- Moto GP – high-class racing on non-serial speed motorcycles. This type of competition has a rich history and has been held since 1949. These competitions are spectacular and swift. Betting on such events can be lucrative but risky as the outcome of competition can change drastically at any time. This could require from the bettor not only knowledge and analytical skills but also good intuition.
- IndyCar – the North American analog of Formula 1. It includes several race formats. The most popular type of competition of this type for betting is the Indianapolis 500. The variety of types of races provides a wide variety of wagers.
- World Rally Championship – held annually in different countries. Races do not take place along a ring track, but along a laid route from point A to point B. For a successful bet, it is necessary to study the nature of the route and the participants in the competition.
- World Endurance Championship – the participants of such competitions will have to hold out on the track for 24 hours, which is a real test for both cars and their pilots. These competitions are great for LIVE betting.
Based on the above list, it will not be difficult for you to choose the right competition for you and start earning money with motorsport online wagering. The main thing is to find the right bookmaker that could provide a wide range of competitions and favorable odds.
Types of Bets on Motorsport
Although there are many different competitions and cups in the world of motorsport, there are not so many types of wagers on them. This will help a beginner in the world of betting not to get lost, and for experienced bettors, it is a proven opportunity to reduce risks and increase profits.
Let’s see together what types of Motorsport bets bookmakers offer us:
- The winner of the competition is the most popular type of wager. For a successful outcome of the wager, you have to choose one participant in the competition who will come first to the finish line. Often, the race can take up to 100 participants, which makes the wager very profitable, but difficult to carefully analyze.
- Tournament Winner – Like all sports, auto racing often takes place in a tournament or season format. You can wager on the highest-scoring driver or team for the entire racing season. Such wagers can be placed before the season starts and require a good analysis of the standings.
- Podium finish – this type of wager invites you to choose three riders who will take 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. And vice versa, you are invited to choose riders who definitely could not take prizes. The wager is quite common among both beginners and experienced bettors.
- Top 5 or Top 10 – you can wager on a competition participant who will be in the top five or top ten. This way you don’t have to bet on the favorite of the race, as outsiders often manage to finish among the first five or ten participants.
- ‘Will it reach the finish line?’ – is a special bet in the world of motorsport. Racing is an unpredictable and dangerous process. Often, cars or motorcycles do not reach the finish line after having an accident and completely failing. You are invited to guess whether the vehicle will reach the finish line or not. This type of wager is good because it does not require careful analysis, but is based on the player’s intuition.
The best lap is a type of betting for circular races. You are invited to guess who could complete the circle faster.
Discover the Exciting World of Motorsport and Earn!
As you can see, the world of motorsport is rich in events and spectacular competitions. The races are full of drive and extreme, unlike the often boring tournaments in classic sports.
But don’t let the dashing speed go to your head! Bet carefully and wisely and then you will definitely succeed in online betting on Motorsport!