Sign in to follow this  
wombata

Evo X MR 2012, it’s being sold 😢

I’m selling my evo. It’s been a large part of my life for over seven years but with a GT3RS in the garage now, sadly it’s time. I’ve had pleasure and memories from this car beyond what I’d ever considered possible.

It was built new by Alan Heaphy at TMR, all parts supplied and warrantied by them, and has been maintained by Darren at Dashsport. Servicing has been regular including all fluid changes. Feel free to call Alan or Darren and discuss. Car is one owner, no accidents. It was built as a road car that could be taken to the track and the basic specs include mhi turbo, cams, custom dump pipe, custom (quietish) exhaust, intercooler spray, fuel pump and baffling, injectors, ecutek custom tune, Dodson clutch pack, transmission cooler, transmission temp gauge, front lsd, ohlins coilovers, pagid brake pads, brake cooling guides, Ralliart suspension and steering bushes and fog light delete to cool transmission. Wheels are silver AME Tracer 18x9.5 with hardly worn hankook rs3. Nearly everyone who has driven it or been in it remarks how nice a road car it is! It’s never had an accident and been tracked probably six to eight times, last time in 2015. My best time then was mid 1.06s at Wakefield. It would be faster in the right hands...

Car currently has oem muffler with slight detune on it in because of an obnoxious local police officer. With the TurboXS muffler and original tune it developed 252awkw with fantastic driving response. Power is currently a little below that but response remains!

Has done 130k with most of that since I’ve moved 500km north of Sydney and needed to travel back and forth. Though I had both engine and transmission issues early on, covered by Mitsubishi warranty - can give more details if needed - it’s been completely and utterly reliable for years. Still has the original battery!

I have some other parts I could include or exclude depending on the new owners needs including original BBS wheels and lug nuts, original suspension, 8 used Advan semi slicks, harness bar, racetech seat, six point harness and HANS device, all of which bolts in and out of the car for track days.

Price of these things isn’t easy to determine but $35k is a good enough starting point and I’m willing to negotiate. Whoever buys will be very pleased. It’s a lovely, lovely car, been very well looked after and is in excellent condition. Number plate is included. 0400831231, car is in Sydney. Greg  😁👍

38B7BA7E-D248-4393-B29B-5E019F8DF217.jpeg

1CD33609-BC80-4539-8697-C659C8796AB2.jpeg

D18D2872-9A9C-4F0B-A196-D7BED5F79F61.jpeg

6B55933D-579D-4CFE-B1C1-03342E8ACF2F.jpeg

09C8BEE3-C923-44B7-BFE0-CD64D3AC8293.jpeg

C1ABE6E9-E105-4CFE-A8E2-72010B30EBAB.jpeg

Edited by wombata

Sign in to follow this