Sign in to follow this  
10sti

[QLD] For Sale EVO IX - Track or Street

Hey Guys,

Time to find a new home for my track car.  Low klm, Aus delivered EVO IX with 49,000 on the clock - looking for $35K

Genuine buyers message me on 0417.798 021

Set up for track days, or can be easily set up as a daily.

Its a late 2005 build with <49,000 klms.  I purchased of a friend in 2010 so I know the full history of the car.

It has been very well looked after - Interior is like new - Most KLMS are hiway driving to Warwick - 5 events per year for 5 years.  Has had lots of fresh oil through it regularly.  Was a backup daily - well that was the story used to acquire it ;)

Never been on the dirt. Rarely driven in the wet. Never been bent or had any accidents.

Happy to refer you to a couple of very well known forum members who can verify the condition of the car.

The set up includes:

• NA Autosport tune to 200K@W (included a few bits that Nick recommended - cost $5k)
  • Performance Friction 2-piece rotors and full track pads (with OEM rotors and spare pads)
  • Original front callipers were removed and kept in good condition (fitted used track callipers that have had a hard life)
  • Bilstein Rallyart coilovers fitted - 12Kg springs - firm but still good for the street. (OEM suspension kept) (Cost $5k)
  • Carbon clutch - NA Autosport recommended - great for the track, a bit touchy as a daily
  • Harness bar fitted and 3" 4 point harness included (can be clipped in/out as needed for daily)

If you're looking to get into track days, I have lots of stuff to get you started.  A couple of sets of wheels and slicks etc.

Looking for genuine buyers, happy to help settle you into the car and provide tips for track days.

EVO_IX_Lakeside.jpeg

10 hours ago, 10sti said:

Hey Guys,

Time to find a new home for my track car.  Low klm, Aus delivered EVO IX with 49,000 on the clock - looking for $35K

Genuine buyers message me on 0417.798 021

Set up for track days, or can be easily set up as a daily.

Its a late 2005 build with <49,000 klms.  I purchased of a friend in 2010 so I know the full history of the car.

It has been very well looked after - Interior is like new - Most KLMS are hiway driving to Warwick - 5 events per year for 5 years.  Has had lots of fresh oil through it regularly.  Was a backup daily - well that was the story used to acquire it ;)

Never been on the dirt. Rarely driven in the wet. Never been bent or had any accidents.

Happy to refer you to a couple of very well known forum members who can verify the condition of the car.

The set up includes:

• NA Autosport tune to 200K@W (included a few bits that Nick recommended - cost $5k)
  • Performance Friction 2-piece rotors and full track pads (with OEM rotors and spare pads)
  • Original front callipers were removed and kept in good condition (fitted used track callipers that have had a hard life)
  • Bilstein Rallyart coilovers fitted - 12Kg springs - firm but still good for the street. (OEM suspension kept) (Cost $5k)
  • Carbon clutch - NA Autosport recommended - great for the track, a bit touchy as a daily
  • Harness bar fitted and 3" 4 point harness included (can be clipped in/out as needed for daily)

If you're looking to get into track days, I have lots of stuff to get you started.  A couple of sets of wheels and slicks etc.

Looking for genuine buyers, happy to help settle you into the car and provide tips for track days.

EVO_IX_Lakeside.jpeg

Lakeside sprints - Street rubber...

Sign in to follow this