jasonvaros

[NSW] FS 2004 Evo8 MR Gunmetal Grey Sub 49000Km

I'm chasing a TME this weekend, if I can't find it and this is not sold definitely interested 

• Like 1

Results of the weekends inspections for all interested.

One person marinating on their offer given this is the final asking price.

Another person providing a 28K offer, and provided with a response you would expect.

Cheers everyone!

• Like 1

On 26/10/2017 at 10:31 PM, JET-001 said:

Farout, you're tempting me at that price!

You buy it, and I’ll take your FE. Deal?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On a side note,

Kudos to all those email scammers out there.

Creativity at its finest.

So far I have heard from a sailor, an oil plant technician, a long haul flight attendant, a covert operations military agent and an ambulance officer who works in an area where phone reception does not exist.

All requesting email contact, all stating to purchase the car for their children as a surprise and all stating that they would pay above asking price just to secure the deal.

Its amazing how many versions of this there have been in only the time I have had this for sale, probably a general thread topic but FYI for any other sellers out there that these are the stories that are doing the rounds at present!

Cheers!

• Haha 2

Update!

Two more people down in the hunt, with approved finance for the weekend inspection number 2 falling through (and why am I not surprised!)

Back up for grabs, who wants a bloody immaculate car?

• Like 1

Price Drop! 31K neat

Last throw of the dice for this coming week with the sale of this car otherwise I will keep it.

Cheers guys!

21 hours ago, jasonvaros said:

Update!

Two more people down in the hunt, with approved finance for the weekend inspection number 2 falling through (and why am I not surprised!)

Back up for grabs, who wants a bloody immaculate car?

Financing a 13 year old grey import?  Definitely some dreamers out there!

If you're gonna finance one of these, you definitely cannot afford to run/own one...

GLWS

• Like 2

Hi Admins,

If no further comments by myself aster today on this thread you can assume this car is sold.

A little bit of an appreciation post to everyone on here and those who created this site.

8 years of enjoying reading about these cars, everyone's journey's and gaining a wealth of knowledge, cheers to everyone who shared their stories it has been fantastic to be able to share the experience of owning an Evo with you.

If you guys don't mind I will stay on the forum and keep up to date with what everyone is doing.

All the best to everyone, who knows what the future might bring.

I might one day be back behind the wheel of one of these awesome cars, and if anyone reading this has not driven one or owned one yet, you bloody well have not lived!!

• Like 3

On Thursday, 9 November 2017 at 11:09 AM, jasonvaros said:

Hi Admins,

If no further comments by myself aster today on this thread you can assume this car is sold.

A little bit of an appreciation post to everyone on here and those who created this site.

8 years of enjoying reading about these cars, everyone's journey's and gaining a wealth of knowledge, cheers to everyone who shared their stories it has been fantastic to be able to share the experience of owning an Evo with you.

If you guys don't mind I will stay on the forum and keep up to date with what everyone is doing.

All the best to everyone, who knows what the future might bring.

I might one day be back behind the wheel of one of these awesome cars, and if anyone reading this has not driven one or owned one yet, you bloody well have not lived!!

Very big speech for a person that owned only one evo. Big flop.

I owned 4 evos within a timeframe of 1.5years. White TME, evo 6, evo 5,evo 5. You havent been born yet with evos, just by that "one evo" you owned.

George, exactly what is your problem?

Or would it be a much quicker response to ask whats right with you?

There is enough dickheads in the world, why not try to be different?

4 x Stamp duty is bonus points in the evo car scene 

• Like 1

I'm just glad that F**KTARD Roger doesn't own an evo anymore.

Edited by TJsRedTommi06
  • Like 1

Roger, you haven't "been born yet" until you spend a decent amount of time with an evo building it up to be truely yours.

You've been in the evo community for 1.5 years FFS. I'll need to start calling you jimmy. You just buy and sell crap cars.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EVO6TME350HP said:

Very big speech for a person that owned only one evo. Big flop.

I owned 4 evos within a timeframe of 1.5years. White TME, evo 6, evo 5,evo 5. You havent been born yet with evos, just by that "one evo" you owned.

just when I think you couldn't post anything any more stupid than you already have... BAM you come out with that :rolleyes:

I've only owned 1 evo in 12 years I guess I must be right down the bottom of your list............

• Like 1

crap I haven't technically owned an evo at all!

And OMG what about Ross Street!  He doesn't own any either!!

We're screwed.  Lets just all leave and let Roger run the place.     ROFL!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EVILLUSION said:

just when I think you couldn't post anything any more stupid than you already have... BAM you come out with that :rolleyes:

I've only owned 1 evo in 12 years I guess I must be right down the bottom of your list............

Jesus Christ, only one evo in 12 years, no friken way. How can you have fun/experience with only 1 evo.

I am just picky. If i dont like something, i just get rid of the cars RE:sell etc. I sold my last evo 5 cos it was just to immaculat to drive. I didnt want to get it scratched, so instead of having constant paranoia of ruining the car, i just sold it plain and simple.

Didn't want to scratch it... But boy did you do a number on your interior trimming and don't forget that rare, one of a kind, Hewlett-Packard intake kit  :thumbsup:

Wise words from a 4 evo master! :laugh2:

• Like 1

Ah Roger.  You'll never have any money buying and selling cars ..  That's what my dad says anyway.

If you'd ever actually read the EVO4 build thread you'd know that while its been the same car its had a LOT of changes.   And none of them involved reusing old computer parts to make air boxes...   

Edited by mrsgrumpy
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, EVO6TME350HP said:

Jesus Christ, only one evo in 12 years, no friken way. How can you have fun/experience with only 1 evo.

I am just picky. If i dont like something, i just get rid of the cars RE:sell etc. I sold my last evo 5 cos it was just to immaculat to drive. I didnt want to get it scratched, so instead of having constant paranoia of ruining the car, i just sold it plain and simple.

you are a fucken idiot mate seriously :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Most normal people buy 1 car then enjoy it and mod it. I thought I was bad with how many cars I have been through until I joined this forum and read these posts. 

On 17/11/2017 at 7:27 PM, EVO6TME350HP said:

Ye I know what you mean. I dated this underwear model for a few months. She was so beautiful I just couldn't bare to live with her especially when she done naked poll dancing in front of me every morning. Was too scared of her hurting herself so I dumped her and dated a fat ugly chick instead. 

Edited by PerthTME
  • Haha 2