It's with a heavy heart that I list my absolute pride and joy for sale.

I have been on the fence about selling this car for months and have advertised it and removed the ads once already (not on EvoOz).

However, the time has come to pass this on to the next loving owner.

This car is currently not listed anywhere else because I got tired of stupid phone calls last time from people with no money or no idea.

So without further ado, here's the details;

2000  Evo 6.5 Tommi Makinen 

97,000kms

Maintenance: Timing belt, water pump, accessory tensioner, diff bushes - all done 95k and all genuine Mitsubishi items. (invoice provided).

Clutch: Brand new NPC 280kw-rated clutch fitted at 96k. Super easy to drive with, not heavy at all (invoice provided).

Suspension: MCA X-R 8kg coilovers fitted last year. Done maybe 3k kilometers on them. (Invoice provided)

Wheels & Tyres: 17x8.5 +30 Volk Racing/Rays Engineering TE37 Bronze. Made in 2002. Reasonable condition. Some rash on all wheels. Shod with 235/45-17 Advan AD08R with 90% tread.

Brakes: DBA 4000 series T3 front rotors. Forza FP3 front pads - Maybe 2k kms old. (Rear is stock). Goodridge braided brake lines all around - fitted at same time as coilovers last year.

Paint: Bloody amazing for the age of the car. 

Performance: Car is basically stock. Has a turbosmart IWG-75, runs 16psi. Factory exhaust, factory everything else.

Extras: ECK coil on plug kit with carbon mount plate. Not currently fitted. Was saving it for the tune next year. Dryden Motorsports coil and cam position sensor covers.

Rego: Until Mid-December. Plates 51RCP (Sir CP) included in sale. 

Price: $29,000  Negotiable only for the best quality reach-arounds from your mum. In all seriousness, Everything is negotiable, just don't be stupid.

This is a very well known Evo in South-East Queensland for how tidy it is and how reputable the workshop is that spins spanners on it.

More pictures to follow in the coming days.

Feel free to pm me any questions you have or pass on my details to anyone who may be genuinely interested.

Cheers,

Aaron - Ph: 0408 342 809

Evo1.jpg

Hi Aaron,

I'm familiar with this car  - social media groups (you know who they are).  This car is well looked after and always so clean.

Just a question for my curiosity and the benefit of the members here, is this an import or ADM?  If imported, will you provide de-reg papers for proof mileage?

Cheers.

23 minutes ago, nick9394 said:

Hi Aaron,

I'm familiar with this car  - social media groups (you know who they are).  This car is well looked after and always so clean.

Just a question for my curiosity and the benefit of the members here, is this an import or ADM?  If imported, will you provide de-reg papers for proof mileage?

Cheers.

G'day Nick,

It is a JDM model, brought into Aus in 2013. I'm the 3rd owner in Aus. I have never had the de-reg papers nor proof of kilometers except for knowing the wear and tear on the chassis being extremely low and having had everyone that has worked on it tell me they believe the kms to be correct. The kms never bothered me when I bought it as I had bigger plans for the car however I wouldn't mind in the slightest if someone brought me proof of otherwise.

Cheers

• Thanks 1

For interested buyers, do a car history check to get odometer history, it will show all recorded kms from all buyers from 2013 etc.

http://www.carhistory.com.au/

PS: Must say, a 17yo EVO imported in 2013 with 3 past owners with only 97k is way to good. Not even 100k reached is to good to be true, dunno??

Aaron, i think you should disclose information truthfully about your blue TME. 

1. I have been informed from a close source that you indeed possessed deregistration papers/certificate for the car, however, you later state you "lost them". Either you had them or you didnt.

2. I think calling your EVO " basically stock" is utter rubbish. You tracked the car, and its thrashed. I guess your car is indeed well built, but some would like to know if its road driven or track raced. Yes, evos were meant to be raced, but you havent disclosed this about your so called "bog stock, nanny driven evo". If i went to the drags with my evo, i would mention it.

http://imgur.com/a/2PD0A

Edited by EVO6TME350HP

fuck roger are you the sales police or something, how about you let the guy sell his car and stay the hell out of someone else's business, if you are not looking to purchase it this is none of your business, we don't care about your "close source" opinion, it is up to the prospective purchaser to do their homework and have the proper checks done themselves, not go by what someone else says on the internet

• Thanks 1

When someone is looking for a EVO, or any other performance car, everybody has certain criteria. Some may NEVER consider buying a car that has been tracked, and some do. Its two different things. When i was selling my 1st EVO 5, i had one brainless idiot inspect the car and did not want to buy it cos it had paint flaking off the front bumper. So imagine saying car was tracked.

Ok, how about i give you a good example Mr Administrator.

Lets say your looking for a EVO 5, and you found one. How would you feel if you purchased it, not being told it was involved in a front smash, and had the radiator support clip replaced and painted, and had front end repaired and painted fully at same time. Imagine someone knew this and told you before you purchased it etc. Wouldnt that help you.

The above scenario is a real example from a EVO 5 advertised in this forum. Seller not disclosing this info before arriving for inspection.

as I said it is up to the purchaser to investigate, not go by something some unrelated third party has claimed to be the truth, if you don't do so prior to purchase then more fool you

In regards to the evo 5 you refer to, I would have asked about accidents and repairs Roger and if I didn't know what to look for, I'd have gotten an expert to help me.   

Anyone who buys anything without doing their homework is asking for potential trouble.

And besides Aaron has NOT said here that it hasn't ever been tracked nor has he said it was a "bog stock nanny driven evo" - how could he since he's the third owner??

Take your cranky pants off and everyone calm the f down.

On Sunday, 20 August 2017 at 0:17 PM, mrsgrumpy said:

In regards to the evo 5 you refer to, I would have asked about accidents and repairs Roger and if I didn't know what to look for, I'd have gotten an expert to help me.   

Anyone who buys anything without doing their homework is asking for potential trouble.

This was asked prior to inspection and was never mentioned. It was only when i went to inspect the car, the seller only then, mentioned it. So you see, i dont like decietfull sellers. I could have travelled from interstate and had my time wasted. It could have been anyone.

PS: I didnt, nor do i need any professional to inspect cars for me, as i could tell by myself of any issues. Its the EVO 5 in the classifieds right now seen. Not sure if its sold yet. I inspected that car like 6 months ago.

Well mr Phillips sure has his nickers in a not. 

Happy with a car you don't make any effort to inspect and purchase blindly.

But royally unhappy to one you did inspect...

Do you have proof of these accusations?

Ppsr?

Dereg cert?

These are all easily acquired by any individual. 

Good luck with sale. I'm sure it will sell the way the market is currently. 

George, congratulations on opening up a shit storm.

I'm wasn't going to play into your little rant but after seeing everyone else back me up I'm going to jump in head first. And I will say this; Do not, under any circumstance attack someone without giving them a chance to defend themselves. Your claims are utter bullshit.

Let's debunk the myths shall we?

1) Never did I say it hasn't seen the track or hasn't been driven hard. 

2) The link to my (very public) instagram you put up is correct. But you should do some research. Happy laps are limited to highway speeds. I've never seen more than 160-odd km/h in it. Ever. 

3) It's an Evo. If you want a car that's been driven to church on Sunday, buy a Corolla.

4) Your close source clearly doesn't know me. I'm quite possibly once of the most honest sellers out there. Ask anyone who does actually knows of me to confirm. I have no enemies.

5) You specify the drags. Why? In my ownership of this vehicle it has never seen a drag strip. It has done probably 50 laps of QR and 30-odd at Lakeside Raceway. See above point about speed restrictions.

6) I did a PPSR check on it when I got it. KMS have never been wound back since being registered in Aus and I will happily provide the Vin number (which is readily available on Queensland Transport rego check). 

7) I have never had a Japanese rego check done and was not provided with the de-reg papers. Nor have I ever stated that I have now, or have ever had them. I have also encouraged any potential purchaser to do a de-reg check. The Vin number has also been provided to a reputable Importer that is not a friend of mine for a 3rd party assessment. 

8) One does not buy and modify a car with the quality and attention this has had to simply mask bullshit. This has been built to get me the car I wanted, with no other considerations made.

9) It is YOUR responsibility as the BUYER to ask any questions that are specific to YOUR scenario. I will never hide anything about this car, I have no reason to. However, I also will not go out of my way to write an essay to try in a futile attempt to please someone who isn't interested. Every single potential sale is treated on it's merits alone. 

10) Enough bullshit, next time you have an issue with someone you don't know. Perhaps don't mention it on a public forum without considering how you will look in the eyes of others. Many people on this forum are familiar with either myself or my car, and will 100% back everything in the points above and the original posts.

Kind Regards,

Aaron

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 18/08/2017 at 8:16 AM, AJsRevolution said:

It's with a heavy heart that I list my absolute pride and joy for sale.

I have been on the fence about selling this car for months and have advertised it and removed the ads once already (not on EvoOz).

However, the time has come to pass this on to the next loving owner.

This car is currently not listed anywhere else because I got tired of stupid phone calls last time from people with no money or no idea.

So without further ado, here's the details;

2000  Evo 6.5 Tommi Makinen 

97,000kms

Maintenance: Timing belt, water pump, accessory tensioner, diff bushes - all done 95k and all genuine Mitsubishi items. (invoice provided).

Clutch: Brand new NPC 280kw-rated clutch fitted at 96k. Super easy to drive with, not heavy at all (invoice provided).

Suspension: MCA X-R 8kg coilovers fitted last year. Done maybe 3k kilometers on them. (Invoice provided)

Wheels & Tyres: 17x8.5 +30 Volk Racing/Rays Engineering TE37 Bronze. Made in 2002. Reasonable condition. Some rash on all wheels. Shod with 235/45-17 Advan AD08R with 90% tread.

Brakes: DBA 4000 series T3 front rotors. Forza FP3 front pads - Maybe 2k kms old. (Rear is stock). Goodridge braided brake lines all around - fitted at same time as coilovers last year.

Paint: Bloody amazing for the age of the car. 

Performance: Car is basically stock. Has a turbosmart IWG-75, runs 16psi. Factory exhaust, factory everything else.

Extras: ECK coil on plug kit with carbon mount plate. Not currently fitted. Was saving it for the tune next year. Dryden Motorsports coil and cam position sensor covers.

Rego: Until Mid-December. Plates 51RCP (Sir CP) included in sale. 

Price: $29,000  Negotiable only for the best quality reach-arounds from your mum. In all seriousness, Everything is negotiable, just don't be stupid.

This is a very well known Evo in South-East Queensland for how tidy it is and how reputable the workshop is that spins spanners on it.

More pictures to follow in the coming days.

Feel free to pm me any questions you have or pass on my details to anyone who may be genuinely interested.

Cheers,

Aaron - Ph: 0408 342 809

Evo1.jpg

Glws

Edited by PerthTME