Ivan@x3e Motorsports

Evo 8 & 9 Aluminium 2 pc Undertray

Only 6 kits left!

$489 plus freight! 
Most freight from Melbourne to Sydney average at $35
Most freight from Melbourne to Brisbane average at $50

Not included is the fitting of the undertray to the front lip fittings. Most Carbon Fibre underlip are not the same position as the stock. Easiest to use the stock plastic clips on the edges or you can also use cable ties for faster install and removal.

Cheers, ivan

It is finally done. We have installed this kit on an EVO 8 and track tested!

Proudly 100% made here in Vic, AUSTRALIA. We are using 2mm thick aluminium plate, much stiffer and stronger.

PM me if you have any questions or need yours installed at our workshop in Scoresby.

Cheers, ivan

Edited by Ivan@x3e Motorsports
Price & Stock Update
  • Like 1

Yes, the rectangular cutout section (4 bolts) can be unbolted for the tow hook or jacking point.

For oil service, the back section can be removed with just 5 bolts.

Only challenge is a large stiff box for interstate freight and cost.

Cheers, ivan

Good timing because guess what I broke last week... How much to ship to 2795 Ivan? Cheers.

Nice copy of the Beatrush panel. Great to see someone in Aust making these now, they are a valuable addition for anyone tracking their car. Helps cooling and high speed stability :thumbsup:

Fits Evo 8 and 9 stock front bar.

For evo 7, I need to trim the front bit, looking at one this week.

Cheers, ivan

Keen as on this, hate the plastic under tray! Can you give me a price for shipping to WA 6164 once you have the box sorted Ivan?

No, usually the Plasti Fittings as stock are used.

This Evo 8 has a Carbon Fibre Lip, this the holes on the lip are not as well aligned/made as stock. Customer always used Cable Ties, which we used as requested.

Cheers, ivan

Finally, I've been waiting for one of these, nice work Ivan.

Can you hold me one of these, I'll make payment Friday night when I get back home.

PM sent.

im keen for one. maybe we can do a group buy for sydney crew to save on shipping and also only pack 1 big box

possibly look at using nut serts on the shield, last forever and make removing easy as

Yes, just ordered M6 Captive nuts inserts, should be easy for the stock tabs. If carbon fibre lips, their tabs can get tricky.

This is the 1st test, I expect to have another one or two installed to fine tune the fitment, this has the tomei 2.75" pipe, so rear section clearance is quite good.

But with 3" front pipe that hangs low, might make contact with the undertray, or even need more bends in this rear section too!

Working on these variations, as I know some front pipe hangs really low that needs 30mm spacers for the stock cross bars.

Cheers, ivan

I might be interested in one.

Once the final product is done, and clearance for 3" front pipe, nuts and bolts sorted, etc.... and it's ready to be shipped out to Sydney customers, I know a trucking company that can help me ship it up cheap as long as it fits on a pallet, and can stack up.

It'll surely be cheaper than couriering 1 big box of 5-6pcs!!

Pallet size is 116x116cm tho... so it might not fit, but if we can get it across 2 pallets (ie, 232cm width), then it'll work too.

• Like 1

^ I'm with John, I've got your front/dump setup.

Also, would grab one with the Sydney boys group shipping, as long as it's delivered before mid Dec.

Update on size for freight:

Length: 175cm

Width: 55cm

Height: 15cm (packing material to stiffen box)

Most freight companies will charge by Volumetric weight (LxWxH)m x 250 = 36kg

With such a size/weight combination, lowest rates will be TNT to business address.

Also working on having more clearance on the rear section for lower front pipes.

Cheers, ivan

Latest update. We have added 5mm clearance to the rear section where the front pipe is at its lowest.

I will have 10 kits ready to ship early next week. I will try to get one installed on one of my twin pipe setup this weekend.

PM me your order.

Cheers, ivan

5piv.jpg

6myk.jpg

hmap.jpg

• Like 1

Btw, only for evo 8 & 9.

For evo 7, a fair bit of mods needed to be done, but will be getting into it once this is sorted out next week. Most of the holes don't match and the main bracket to the tow hook cross member is totally different.

For evo 4~6, is there any differences between 4, 5 and 6?? Anyone?

Cheers, ivan

Hi,

I have installed this undertray on one of our 3" Twin pipe and Happy to say it clears it by more than 15mm on the rear section! Plus the rear plate sits at the level of the mounting of the front OEM cross brace, meaning the oem cross brace is lower than the rear section.

Photos attached.

I will have at least 10 kits ready to go out this week.

PM me your order.

Cheers, ivan

Installed photos (Thanks to Dario!)

j4gf.th.jpg

gd3.th.JPG

pwr.th.JPG

s4sl.th.jpg

Parts 100% made here in Victoria! Parts before we bend the cooling slots, bend the brackets to suit and install captive inserts nuts!

l81q.th.jpg

02f2.th.jpg

arva.th.jpg

Sounds good Ivan, can't wait to get one of these bad boys.

I've been busy away with work the past month, will be back in a couple weeks.

If anyone in Brissy organises a group shipping, I'll jump in on it. If not, I'll make an order in 2 weeks when I finaly move back to Brissy :)

Did you get any idea if there are differences between 4, 5, 6?

Would love one for my V and looks like Gavin would have one also. Two sales... :yes:

Hi,

Not sure about the 4,5 or 6. DO they have different front bumper? anyone?

Did a simple comparison last month when we fabricated a twin pipe for a evo 6 TME.

Will look into it soon later this month.

Cheers, ivan

• Like 1

Hi,

Tried to mod the existing but not possible as there are gaps in the front section. We spent 2 hours testing the various options with no possible way to secure the undertray well for a evo 7 front bar.

Not possible for evo 7.

Sorry, ivan