Mark@GTPumps

>>> EVO9 stock frame upgrade Turbochargers <<<

Check out our online store GTpumps store

GTpumps EVO9TME-1810ET turbocharger

EVO9 turbo fitted with 1810ET billet compressor.

*Power rating 280wkW E85.

Price $TBA

Comes with 1.5 bar actuator and turbo gasket kit.

Turbosmart billet actuator extra $100.00

UPGRADE OPTION : Contact us for information

EVO9_1810ET_2.jpg

******************************************************************************************************

GTpumps 712GTP EVO9 turbocharger

This turbo is designed for 2.0 litre engines.

Price $2295.00

Comes with Turbosmart actuator and turbo gasket set.

*Power rating 300wkW E85.

UPGRADE OPTIONS :

1) If you supply a EVO9 turbo we can upgrade it to this spec for $1495.00 (conditions apply)

712gtp_2.jpg

******************************************************************************************************

GTpumps 762GTP EVO9 turbocharger

This turbo is designed for stroker engines however works ok with MIVEC 2.0 litre.

I have to say I am very impressed with how this turbo drives if you have a stroker and are in the market for a turbo please give me a call you need this turbo style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

*Power rating 350wkW E85.

For those wondering this turbo is a bit larger than a FP Red.

Price $2450.00

NOTE: this turbo requires 82mm intake

Supplied with external oil line kit.

84mm silicon intake for EVO7-9 $180.00

762_GTP_2.jpg

*****************************************************************************************************

GTpumps 822GTP EVO9 turbocharger

*Power rating 400wkW E85.

For those wondering this turbo is a bit larger than a FP Black.

Price $2500.00

NOTE: this turbo requires 82mm intake

Supplied with external oil line kit.

822GTP_turbo3.JPG

*Note: Power rating guide number is typical achievable power with typical supporting mods, you may get more or less than this number but the turbo is capable of flowing the air to achieve the power numbers.

Edited by Mark@GTPumps

Good stuff Mark, some excellent results being produced by these, great prices and backed by local support too :thumbsup:

Again thanks mark ,712gtp is awesome the response and power to redline will blow your mind let alone the sound,can't wait to get to the track!!

Mark, we just saw the 1810 do that with Lances evo 5 though. So now there is 2 turbos that hit the same power?

hi mark do you have a price for the GTpumps EVO9TME-1810ET turbocharger and what is expected kwatw on 98?

cheers

simon

Glen you would need 762GTP and plenty of boost :)

I think we have two customers with 2.0 litre one was 320wkW and the other around 335wkW I think, both with built engines. 350wKW not so easy with 2.0 litre however the turbo will flow enough air for this power level so it's really how good is the rest of the package.

I've read the 762 is roughly equivalent to the Red, but what about the 1810/712?

Grabbed one of the evo 9 tme's off Mark and it arrived quick smart!

Great service, really helpful and awesome deal. Can't wait to put it on

Cheers!

Hi I have an Evo 7 with intake turbo back exhaust hotside pipe 255lph fuel pump and I'm not sure wat to do about a turbo how much is the 1810 turbo and do u think my car would get a real improvement without cams and or a built bottom end

Cheers

Yeah for sure! !

Putting a EVO9 TME on a 7 down here possibly early next week with the same mods, im guessing we will see 235-240kws on 98 on 25psi.. however Cams will really liven things up.

Towards the end of the year ill be doing another Evo9 TME 1810ET turbo on Another 7.

So lots of Data coming your way!!

My setup seams to be quite popular and getting alot of attention down here in canberra. So ill setup a few cars down here the same

Hey Mark,

I am after a turbo for my 9. it is a stock block Evo mivec 2.0 with cams and all the bolt ons.

I want to make 300awkw on E85. What is my best option? I am thinking of getting you guys to do an exchange on mine.

Cheers

Hey Mark,

Can you turn an 8mr turbo into a 1810ET or 712GTP?

If yes are there any drawbacks to using an 8MR frame over a 9 frame?

Edited by PyRoMaNiAc

In principle we could build a 8MR version but we haven't tested it like that, I would expect it may be around 8-10wkW down compared to a EVO9 turbo however still a good upgrade over stock I guess. Maybe you can be a test car :)

VERY keen on the EVO 9 TME 1810!!!!

What results are the E7 boys in Canberra getting with the EVO 9 TME 1810?

What rpm can i expect to hit 22psi with stock motor, stock exhaust manifold and 3" TBE?

Looking for close to stock spool and getting pushed back in the seat from full boost to redline :)

Hey matt, Us canberra guys are loving these TME 1810 Turbos. With a 3" exhaust, plasmaman intake and cooler pipes, walbro and FIC1050s we are at 235kws on 24psi (Standard Cams).

Full boost is about 3800, however we tend to slow the spool rate to keep the torque down. These turbo are a spool monster!

My car will be very interesting, im building my bottom end and will really see what these turbos can do. I was at 300kws on Eflex on 25psi (stock evo5 bottom end)

Hi Mark,

Hoping you could shed some light with your experience in flow testing turbos. There is talk on other Evo forums regarding the 84mm anti surge covers on FP/your early HTA turbos, increasing flow due to the porting, hence making the turbo more responsive and efficient. My take on anti surge was always the opposite.

What's your take on this? Can flow be increased or is the porting only good for venting surge?

Hi Mark, does the TME 1810ET comp wheel have splitter blades? If not, does the change result in a more efficient design and lower comp outlet temps?

Also what is the compressor wheel sizing & minimum flow for comparison?

Finally, does the turbine housing come ported like the BBK Lite?

Apologies for all the questions :)

The 1810ET has 10 blades all the same height with extended tips. Size is 50.5mm/68mm (not including the ET). This wheel has much better surge limit than a normal 18G high/low blade design.

All our turbos have ported turbine housings.

some 762 results 2.4 motor united E85 26psi bugger all timing

jasondyno_zpsa9636b22.jpg

• Like 1

here is a back up run on another dyno for comparison

NextUpdynoDay29March2014_zps3983ae93.jpg

Here's another one with mine and Jason's, very similar setups. Jason's 2.4 with 26psi and my 2.3 with 32psi.

note; this is hand drawn overlay.

DynoCompare_zps76604ed8.jpg

Edited by zaw

Can't send PM so I'll ask in here.

Could I get a price for:

712GTP with 1.5bar turbosmart actuator

Turbo fitting kit to suit Evo 5

Meek intake kit

Cheers.