Hi,

Proud to announce the OPENING of X3E Motorsports Showroom and Workshop!

Striving to add WORKSHOP services to VIC members.

TOTALLY by APPOINTMENT only, so that I can offer you the attention and time to ensure a HIGH QUALITY of SERVICE. (Not there all the time, but do make a good effort to be there for a few hours on SAT and SUN!)

We will be offering attractive packages for oil services, major services, clutch install, etc...specially EXHAUST fabrication work.

Factory located at 4 / 1271 FERNTREE GULLY RD, SCORESBY, VIC 3179. (Right behind UNITED servo)

Do SMS me for a visit! 0405352214

SPREAD the GOOD NEWS! style_emoticons/default/1sm213sharepopcorn.gif

Cheers, ivan

Edited by Ivan@x3e Motorsports
Moved, New Address

Ivan! I'll be there to check the new place out ASAP! Car should be ready in another few weeks, you should hear from Troy for them vacuum hoses soon!

Wow, if your workshop services are anywhere near the level of service you offer when buying products off you then you will be onto a winner! :)

Good luck with it - pity I'm not in Melbourne otherwise I'd drop in and have a look!

THANKS Llyod!

I do strive to equal the services of the workshop, with Mr.Barry at the mechanics and fabrications work!

Being a small setup, we will NOT overbook ourselves, with ONLY ONE EVO booked in at one time to ensure UNDIVIDED ATTENTION for the customer.

WE STRIVE to EXCEL and make the DIFFERENCE!

Do let me know anytime you are in MELBOURNE! I will open the doors even if it is SUNDAY!

Cheers, ivan

Congrats on finally getting it up and running Ivan, I'm sure it'll go well your customer service and quick respones are second to none producing quality parts and now! Services for the evo community :thumbsup:

Will no doubt pop by for some more gear, a service or install in the future.

Congrates Ivan! Finally got there, will be coming over some time to check it out!

I was lucky enough to have a look at the place. Put simply... IT'S AMAZING! Extremely well setup and very spacious. Together with Ivan's 1 car at a time attention and parts on hand, it's definitely a great place to get your car worked on! Congratulations Ivan!

Some photos.....haven't got around changing the main sign on top of the roller door yet!

img3086s.th.jpg

a showroom of parts...

img3080zi.th.jpgimg3083wh.th.jpgimg3085r.th.jpg

Cheers, ivan

• Like 1

received shipment today excellent customer service thanks Ivan

My evo x is getting closer to its 45000km service. Haven't read the whole thread, hope you guys would be Ok to service it.

Cheers

I Just wanted to say a big thank you to Ivan and his fantastic service in which other workshops should take as an example.

I got my car serviced as well as new brakes added and the level of detail, care and precision that Ivan showed in servicing my car was like the car was his own.

I have taken my evo to a number of other workshops in the past in which the wrong thing has been done to me ( car damage with no ownership of fault, unnecessary part changes, expensive for simple work, poor parts quality )

I am extremely happy that now I can continue to only get my car serviced at x3e with full confidence of workmanship

Thanks again Ivan!

• Like 2

Great feedback Ricky.

Times like these I wish I was living in Melbourne. That stretch of water is a real P.I.T.A for Tassie EVO owners :(

I've purchased products from Ivan and can certainly confirm his customer service is A+++

Cheers......Will

Hi,

We spend 8 hrs to change the following;

a. Timing Belt, Balance Belt and accessory belt

b. Camshaft oil seals x 2, crankshaft oil seal, Balanceshaft Seal, Oil Pump Seal

c. Timing Belt Hydraulic tensioner

d. Water pump with gasket and o-ring

e. 3 x bearings

Labour is $88 per hour.

Nothing is left to chance as not all the above parts are changed when you ask for a quote. 100,000km or 5 years.

We have the put together a GATES full kit too!

Cheers, ivan

• Like 1

Awesome service, and all i can say is the car feels so much better then it was before.

Edited by evo2142
  • Like 2

Hey Ivan, are you currently doing any black intercooler piping for evo x's?

Looking through your threads but can't see much for evo x.

I have only polished pipes and intercoolers for the X.

Similar to AMS, so the coolside needs a different airbox.

I have installed the intercooler and the hotsidepipe to stock X.

Cheers, ivan

G'day...we are moving again...

new address: Factory 4, 1271 Ferntree Gully Rd, Scoresby, VIC 3179. Mobile 0405352214

(just behind the UNTIED servo opposite the Caribbean Gardens on ferntreee gully rd. Just turn in at the servo, E85 is available here at this United too!)

All work will resume on the 17th Sept. 2014.

Thanks for all your support, ivan

Thanks Ivan again, the brakes are awesome. clutch also really impressed, will take getting used to, but its a great package.

also loving the new factory.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the many evos stopping by in our new location.

We are CLOSED 1st till 15th Nov. 2104, out to SEMA at Las Vegas, USA.

DO contact me the next 10 days if you need any parts urgently or will have to wait till after 15th Nov.

Enjoy your evo, ivan

p/s: Christmas Sales will be listed soon!

• Like 2

Open for business but BEST to call or sms before coming to make sure I have time to have a proper chat.

CLOSING for Christmas 23rd Dec 2014 till 11th Jan 2015. (Will be overseas.)

Opening on the 12th Jan 2015 and already taking bookings.

X3E team: WISHES EVERYONE a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR and save driving during the holidays.

Cheers, ivan & peter

• Like 2

Hi Ivan

Thanks for all the help sorting out the Evo and talking Troy into Detunning her.Even with 30-40kw kw less she still has plenty of grunt left :thumbsup:

A pleasure to do business with.

Kind Regards Shane