josh@jsai

CT9A EVOLUTION DAMD STYLE EXTENSION BODYKIT / AERO PARTS ON SALE

I'll have to try and make it down to Time Attack then haha. Can you PM me a price though?

Also a power steering cold airbox? What is that?

Any fuse box covers in 1x1 weave?

fuse box cover, probably not as you can buy them super cheap already.

The powre steering cooling box is a new item i have designed this week and have ready for next weekend....

The smaller type. Such as apexi ,hks, k&n. But you can also send me a pic of your engine bay setup and i should be able tto tell from the pic

Although I have used a copy Kansai box before, I kind of forgot where on the intake system the hole would be. I'm asking this because I am running an open filter that bolts straight on to the MAF. Any wiggle room?

Can you pm me a pic. Just about any setup is compatable. You just need to cut the hole to suit your setup.

I personally run HPI filter which is massive.

Im bringing a couple to time attack so people can have a good look and they can see in my engine bay how they fit along with fitment.

Bringing three cf airbox to Time attack.... so people can see before they buy

And i have 2 side skirts and rear extensions in stock and can do free delivery if anyone needs them before saturday..... Package deal $350

And some CF radiator panels

been trying to get my hand on a set to mould so i can offer the 9 rears.... so if anyone has them... lets do a deal :)

I have been watch the Yahoo japan for the damd kit but none have come up yet.. (CP9A) but as soo as i have some ill let everyone know

Some photos of the airbox (the fibreglass version). Air filter is a Blitz SUS, which is absolutely huge, so I'm sure pretty much anything else would fit in there :)

8045545535_b255864dbd_b.jpg

8045546403_4fb4352f61_b.jpg

Wow nice airbox, where did you get it???? :)

Thanks heaps for the positive feedback

*Will be starting a kansai airbox thread soon. Just making a new mould so i can make sure ill be able to keep up with demand.

Free delivery on skirts and extensions and seat brackets on the weekend to northern Sydney & Northern beaches, Sydney CBD & Eastern suburbs. Let me know....

Airbox mould is almost ready to be put in production.

Side skirts and rear extensions are in stock... Will be doing a video of how to fit these soon aswell.

I also plan to do a CP9A airbox soon, if anyone is interested in letting me use there car for designing...

Edited by josh@jsai

are you still selling the 3 gauge pods mate? for ct9's?

Edited by harryf

hi mate,

still no PM so i've sent you one. I am definately not a time waster so please let me know what you can do.

thanks

harry

Any chance of doing Damd front bar for cp9a?

Did you ever post up a ct9a airbox thread? pretty keen to get one.

just called Josh yesterday morning for some side skirts ........he delivered to me in person after work

even ran me through how to install the side skirts

good vendor /easy and friendly to deal with