josh@jsai

CT9A EVOLUTION DAMD STYLE EXTENSION BODYKIT / AERO PARTS ON SALE

MITSUBISHI CT9A EVOLUTION 7 8 9 DAMD STYLE SIDE SKIRT EXTENSIONS AND REAR BAR EXTENSIONS

JSAI AERO Australian made EVO 7 8 9 DAMD STYLE AERO PARTS *Special price for EvolutionOZ Members*

JSAI Aero parts are made in Australia from high quality resin and fibreglass and come finished in a high gloss black gel coat. Well-made aero parts with solid fitment. All parts come pre drilled with screws to fit also. Pick up at our workshop @ kurnell during business hours or after hours pick up is also offered in Eastern Suburbs Sydney free of charge.

We offer pick up from:

-Victorian Distributor -'Jap Warehouse in Tullamarine' *Please note that Additional freight charges apply for this*

-Tasmainia Distributor -'Revolution Race Gear in Hobart' *Please note that Additional freight charges apply for this*

We ship Australia wide daily, so please send your delivery postcode for shipping prices.

The pictures below are of parts I have made and fitted.

Side skirts $190 (Fits Evo 7 8 9)

Rear bar extensions to fit Evo 7 & 8 $150

Rear bar extensions to fit Evo 9 $150

post-36590-1343378911_thumb.jpg

post-36590-1343378973_thumb.jpg

post-36590-1343378993_thumb.jpg

post-36590-1343379004_thumb.jpg

JSAI is located at:

238-258 Captain Cook Drive, Kurnell, NSW.

Monday - Friday 9:30am- 4:30pm

Saturday- by appointment only.

For more info or to order please send us a pm, a text message or email.

M: 0405 153 290

Email: josh@jsai.com.au

Web: www.jsai.com.au

Please note, The fiberglass and carbon fiber manufacturing process is a "hands on" process which often prevents us from taking calls during business hours. For this reason it is best to send us a text, pm or email and we will get back to you ASAP. We make every effort to get back to customers within 24 hours of receiving a message.

Installation pics & info:

-Side skirts

post-36590-1343471819_thumb.jpg

Under your Factory side skirt you will find 7 screws (circled in above pic) remove them with a phillips head screw driver.

post-36590-1343472201_thumb.jpg

Unscrew each screw one at a time, start at one end and work you way to the other end. Be careful not to lose the screws as they are needed in the next few steps of the installation.

post-36590-1343472350_thumb.jpg

Once all screws are removed. Start at one end, by placing one of the screws removed through a pre-drilled hole and place it up against the underside of the factory side skirt and line the screw tip up with the hole you removed the screw from.

post-36590-1343472372_thumb.jpg

Pic of the under side of the side skirt pointing out where to line up the tip of the screw with.

post-36590-1343472406_thumb.jpg

Once one screw is in, continue down the line of screws and repeat the above steps until all screws are in.

post-36590-1343472447_thumb.jpg

Finished. style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

-Rear

post-36590-1343473611_thumb.jpg

Clean underneath the rear bar before you start, so that markings can clearly be seen. Hold the rear bar extension up against the bottom of the rear bar and mark out the 5 hole with a marker, Then pre-drill each of those markings or you can just firmly start screwing the screws supplied into the markings as they will bite into the plastic once they break the surface.

post-36590-1343473661_thumb.jpg

Place each screw through each hole and screw them all in evenly

post-36590-1343473727_thumb.jpg

Pic of under side once all screwed in.

post-36590-1343473753_thumb.jpg

Finished style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

I hope the pics and info is helpful, and please note all this can be done without the car being jacked up.

post-36590-1343472582_thumb.jpg

post-36590-0-47446300-1409999074_thumb.jpg

Edited by josh@jsai

Not a silly question at all. The skirts come with pre-driled holes. And these holes line up with the screws from the underside of your factory side skirt.

No need to play around trying to get these to fit, as they have small caps which guide them into place. Tomorrow i wil take pics of step by step how to fit these. Just to make it as easy as possible.

Sorry mate, maybe in the future but at the moment i only make these parts in FRP. I make afew other parts in carbon like kansai airboxs, radiator panels/shrouds, and i have carbon fibre door trims/ door cards and carbon fibre back seat panels. im about to mould up also.

Not a silly question at all. The skirts come with pre-driled holes. And these holes line up with the screws from the underside of your factory side skirt.

No need to play around trying to get these to fit, as they have small caps which guide them into place. Tomorrow i wil take pics of step by step how to fit these. Just to make it as easy as possible.

Ill have the pics up tonight, just need to crop them and type out some instructions for each picture. Ill try and do a step by step.

Have these on my car. Superb quality. Great price and really makes the car look wider.

As Josh said, the holes line up with the underside of the car, which should have screws in them already. All you have to do is take out the screws, line the holes up, and put the screws back in. I recommend using double sided tape as well as the screws.

Josh: Any plans for doing a special on the intake boxes for the CT9As?

Cheers

Edited by shiny1

Thank for the positive feedback mate.

And yes i will be posting a Thread for the Kansai intake airbox's Just need to time it right as i already have afew on order and would like to build up stock as im sure they will sell quick.

Any chance of cp9 stuff coming?

100% YES in the past few months i have had a high amount of people asking for them so i will be making a similar intake for the CP9A's also.

silly question... how does the side skirts attach on??

Pics and a little installation guide have been added to the original post.

Hope thats can answer some of your questions.

Have these on my car. Superb quality. Great price and really makes the car look wider.

As Josh said, the holes line up with the underside of the car, which should have screws in them already. All you have to do is take out the screws, line the holes up, and put the screws back in. I recommend using double sided tape as well as the screws.

Josh: Any plans for doing a special on the intake boxes for the CT9As?

Cheers

I also agree on using double sided tape as well as screwing them on, as once or twice I've found that the screws have gone loose or missing. Better to be safe than sorry.

Was meaning more along the lines of the side skirts etc for cp9's

Was coming home this arvo and decided i will start a thread for the CT9A kansai style airbox's this week. But ill also make a couple of them and bring them with me to Time attack so people can see the quality along with the fitment as i have one in my car along with the CF radiator panel

post-36590-1343562239_thumb.jpg

post-36590-1343562267_thumb.jpg

Looking forward to a good price on the fibreglass CT9A airbox. I bought one before from ebay but the hole for the pod did not line up at all and I had to butcher a new hole, leaving a HUGE gap. Do you have any pictures of your current boxes that has a good view of the hole?

Thanks!

any photos of the rear bar spats on a 9 bumper?

The rear extensions fit 7 & 8 rear bar. evo 9 rear bar is different... i have never tried to fit them to a 9, so i cant say 100%

Looking forward to a good price on the fibreglass CT9A airbox. I bought one before from ebay but the hole for the pod did not line up at all and I had to butcher a new hole, leaving a HUGE gap. Do you have any pictures of your current boxes that has a good view of the hole?

Thanks!

Hi Shiny, yeah as i have done with the skirts in regards to the install pics. I will do with the airbox aswell.

When i make the airboxs, i dont cut the hole out because everyone runs a different setup and each perons can cut them out to suit.

I will be posting the airbox thread in the next few days, with prices..

I retail them for $375.... but i will doing them for $3......????

stay tuned....

Hi Josh

Another stupid question (you must be getting sick of these lol). You mentioned you have a Tullamarine distributor for pick up > do they actually have these in stock (so I can drive down and pick some up) or do I place an order with you and you send them to Tulla for pick up??

Also, do you have extensions for Evo 9??

Hi Josh,

I will be in the market for the side skirt extensions + rear bar extensions for E7 in the next few weeks (waiting for tax cheque).

I live in Miranda so nice and close to your shop. Are these available for pickup, or are they made as required?

Do you stay back past 4:30pm weekdays occasionally, or would it be possible to organize a meet point at around 4:45pm @ Cronulla etc on your way home as I am usually not back in the Shire until about 4:40pm weekdays?

Edited by jcm308

I usually finish after 5. I dont mind waiting around for you. And yes i keep these on thw shelf so no need to worry about running out of stock. Just let me knoe when your ready to pick up

That's a pretty sexy airbox! I would assume the price above is for a fibreglass one, not a carbon one? Would be interested to see photos of it without the lid on too :)

Hi Josh

Another stupid question (you must be getting sick of these lol). You mentioned you have a Tullamarine distributor for pick up > do they actually have these in stock (so I can drive down and pick some up) or do I place an order with you and you send them to Tulla for pick up??

Also, do you have extensions for Evo 9??

Either way is fine, but probabaly best to contact Jap Warehouse to check he has some in stock, I think he has one set left in stock. But ill make sure i keep him stocked up for all the people in Melboure who wish to pick up.

In regards to the rear extensions, sorry i dont have evo 9 at the moment but as soon as ill do ill post it up that im making them. Basically i just need to get a set to borrow, so i can make a mould off......

Price on rad panel. Also is it 1x1 or 2x2 carbon weave?

Hi Mike, how are you?

I meet you at Chirs's.... when you got the Uber front pipe put on....

Ill be posting prices in a new thread soon, though you had one on the car already..

Yeh I remember, get your car all sorted?

Cool cool, yeh I have one but not too happy with the fitment. Plus if you have a 1x1 weave that would suit my bay more I think :thumbsup:

Yeh I remember, get your car all sorted?

Cool cool, yeh I have one but not too happy with the fitment. Plus if you have a 1x1 weave that would suit my bay more I think :thumbsup:

Yeah i ended up taking it to dash sport... all sorted.

Yeah im doing a run of 1x1 at the moment. Ill take some to time attack if ou want to check one out. Plus you can see the fitted product on my car aswell to see fitment.

Any plans for (1x1) CF in the side skirt extensions?

To be honest i would do the parts in carbon. But the cost would be to high. And besides you can buy them cheap made in CF off ebay. So why try and and compete. So only FRP mate. The airbox's, rad panels and power steering cold airbox will all be offered in carbon fibre and FRP