Ivan@x3e Motorsports

FULLY WELDED ALUMINIUM STRUT BRACES! ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT!! ULTRA STIFF!!!

mines not touching the cam cover, ill drive around a bit more and see what happens

but yeah great design :)

Hi,

Q: Does it touch the cam cover? Mine it starting to wear out a point on the cover as the engine rocks back and forth.

A: Do not over tighten the brake stopper, it should only touch the brake cylinder. If you over -tighten it, it will push out towards the cam cover.

Q: Hey holim does the MCS align directly with the MC for you or offest slightly?

A: Before tighten the last nut to lock it into place, you can adjust the stopper to sit directly behind the brake cylinder, only for the EVO 7~9. Evo 4~6 is offset lock-in position, more like 50% only due to space constraints.

Cheers, ivan

Edited by Ivan@x3e Motorsports

For anyone considering a purchase - I compared these with the CT9A Carbing F & R bars with Ivan last week. Ivan wanted to remain tight lipped - i.e. not make direct comparisons between the Carbing bars and his new X3E bars (avoid an uproar on the forums) but put it this way - if you are after Carbing quality/specs at half the price: these bars are it.

Excellent service and knowledge from Ivan too

Free BUMP!

THANKS for your compliements...

As with any consumer, we all like to compare APPLES to APPLES and at the sametime, hunt down the BEST DEAL possible. BIG CREDIT to the INTERNET!

I reviewed the many different types of strut braces offered and have many here in my store too! TO compare the various positive and negative aspects of each design and INNOVATE a unit to offer the BEST COMBINATION of PERFORMANCE and as with any X3E products, offer it at a REAL PRICE.

After some testing and reviews with several industrial engineers, I used the bar with the BEST TWISTING RESISTANCE being the most important element!

So, the end product is a STIFF yet STRONG brace at REAL PRICE!

Spread the news, ivan

Pics as requested for Ivan.

Was slightly more difficult to install than expected but good bit of kit. BMCS fits very snug. Only a bees dick between the screw of the BMCS and the cover cover. Thx

gallery_38_127_365662.jpg

gallery_38_127_1249594.jpg

^^ Jeez guys, tidy as looking engine bays!! Puts mine to shame :(

How long am I going to have to wait for the EVO X versions?...... how bout you whip one up ready for the Nats Ivan!?....

Ivan any chance you can do a sub-version that is just the master cylinder brake stopper, no bar?

so thats for a front and rear delivered to me? might have to jump on this puppy!

YES, as updated only the month of SEPT. 2012.

Hey Ivan, any idea if the front strut brace will fit the weaponR oil catch can?

looks tight....most likely not, but you can come by for a test fit.

Ivan any chance you can do a sub-version that is just the master cylinder brake stopper, no bar?

SORRY, most would want to replace the heavy stock steel unit.

Cheers, ivan

SORRY, most would want to replace the heavy stock steel unit.

Cheers, ivan

Not if they already had a titanium brace... hence the question, never mind

Hi Ivan,

do you have plenty of these in stock? i'm rebuilding my gearbox.. and running out of dosh but don't want to miss out on these puppies

ANOTHER IMPORTANT POINT TO NOTE:

Best to use TNT to business address or if home, someone has to be home most times as each failed delivery attempt is extra $25 charge by TNT.

I am offering FREE TNT freight, but any failed attempt, the extra charge will have to be paid by you if you failed to either provide a business address or failed to be home for the delivery.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND that I have already reduced to the price to include FREE TNT Freight, and cannot be paying for more surcharges.

IF you do not have anyone home most of the time, then BEST to post by COURIERS PLEASE, but there is a surcharge of $30 as I do not have good rates with them and their insurance has a $150 excess.

Cheers, ivan

Received the bars last week and installed over the weekend. Thanks heaps =)

Just to confirm, the CP9A front strut brace definitely comes with the brake cylinder stopper yeh? Coz I normally ever see them for CT9As.

OUCH, that HURTS!

Install of these FIXED type strut braces with MCS does require some patience.

EASY way is the longest way of dropping one strut!

Cheers, ivan

YES, in stock.

Front $280 PLUS freight Weight 2.25kg. (stock steel without MCS is 3.3kg)

Rear $180 PLUS freight Weight 950g.

If you also need the 6 point underbrace, I can offer you a packag deal.

Cheers, ivan

Picked up a rear strut brace today. Excellent service from Ivan as usual, and a great product!

Edited by kekkou