Ivan@x3e Motorsports

VACUUM HOSES: STRONGEST ever! Dual Silicone layer with woven fiber reinforcements!

Look no further if you are after a vacuum hose that will OUT-PERFORM and OUT-LAST any other out there!

Made with 2 layers of high grade silicone, with a woven fiber reinforcement embedded in between, X3E is proud to offer you the STRONGEST VACUUM HOSE ever! With a 10 kg weight, the stretch is about 5% only! THIS means SPOT-ON boost control!

CUSTOM extruded based on X3E demands for eXtr3mE motorsports' use.

dual%20layer_zps3zitfokn.jpg

Above photo shows the hoses; BLACK COLOUR outside and RED inside, to show the dual layers with fiber reinforcement inbetween.

Available in 3mm or 4mm ID only and ONLY BLACK COLOUR outside and RED inside, to show the dual layers.

Cost is as follows:

3mm is $6 per metre. (OD is 9.2mm!)

4mm is $8 per metre. (OD is 10.2mm!)

Very limited stocks of only 150 metres of each size.

Also available is single layer, but 3mm wall HIGH QUALITY silicone vacuum hose, thickest in the market, can be stretched about 30% and does not change colour when stretched. MOST others NOT only stretch more than 50% but some even fade in colour when stretched, exposing the poor quality of silicone used.

Available in BLACK, BLUE or RED.

Cost:

1. 3mm ID is $3.50 per metre (OD is 9mm!)

2. 4mm ID is $4.00 per metre (OD is 10mm! as photo shows)

3. 6mm ID is $6 per metre (OD is 12mm!)

4. 8mm ID is $8 per metre. (OD is 14mm!)

colours_zps6kmzo4zf.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Registered postage is $7 for up to 3.5 metres or $12 for up to 20 metres.

HIGH QUALITY performance parts at REAL PRICES!

PM me you orders!

ENJOY your EVO, ivan

Edited by Ivan@x3e Motorsports

Thanks for the quick delivery Ivan. Even over the Easter holiday Ivan responded to my questions.

Here is a pic of the actual dual layer hoses, 3mm on the left and 4mm on the right. Will be changing over my worn standard ones when I get the chance

81c07c3a.jpg

THANKS for the photos....do update the engine bay when done, to show the real sleeper looks...just the ends showing abit of the RED.

CHEERS, ivan

Looks to be the same stuff that is supplied by Borg Warner OEM on their new EFR turbo range, will be getting some of this off you soon Ivan!

Doesnt anyone have a listing of the ID required for the lines in the Evos?

For example XX mm is for the line from manifold to boost controller and so on :)

Then we can order a "replacement kit" for the tubes... Or i would love to do something to freshen up my engine bay :)

I will be working on a kit for E4-9 and X soon, once I get my new factory running in 2 weeks!

Anyone in VIC can PM me for a free install, just pay for the hoses, so that I can offer the right hoses for other members.

Cheers, ivan

I'll be coming around on Friday arvo or sat to pick up/pay for that dump Ivan. Wanted to get some of these hoses too so maybe you could install and make a kit at same time, I'll take some pics for my build thread also.

P.S. pm or text me a pick up address 0435765007 cheers Trae

Mainly ID 4mm is needed as it can stretch for the 5mm lines. I only needed 3mm for the HKS SSQV BOV. Plus the dual layer stuff only comes in 3 and 4mm

Waiting for my car to come back tomorrow night to take some pics for you Ivan

I'll be interested in a kit that contains everything in correct lengths, if that what your planning Ivan.

Reason why I haven't got any of the yet, is because I don't know thickness and lengths for everything on the car.

• Like 1

Couple of pics of my bay with the hoses, just the ones from my EVC between the engine and UICP

c118583e.jpg

76996cb6.jpg

Thats about the only thing stealth in my bay haha!

Just ordered some more hose from Ivan yesterday afternoon and got them earlier this morning, Ivan is a champion with great customer service :thumbsup:

does anyone know how much is needed to redo the whole car?

cheers

I have various lengths needed due to boost controllers, or relocated parts.

But for these, most use about 2m of 3mmID or so. So with aftermarket BOV uses 4mm ID hoses.

Been really busy setting up the new factory, but will get into sorting this out on a car soon!

Cheers, ivan

Edited by Ivan@x3e Motorsports

I should have picked some up when i was there today forgot :/

Do you sell these in a kit?

Want to replace all hoses as I am leaking somewhere.

I'm also up for a full replacement, any idea how long it will take to get it all out in?

Each car varies as there can be changes to the stock set up with boost controllers, etc.

Most will do OK with 2 metres of 3mm ID and 2 metres of 4mm ID.

Cheers, ivan

Hi Ivan,

Do you have this hose in stock? I'm looking at the dual layer and I'd want around 3m each of the 3mm and 4mm hose.

Thanks

John

Hi Ivan, looking to get away from the horrible looking blue Turbosmart stuff and stealth the E8 bay, did you end up figuring out how much of each is required? Keen to get some to give me something to do to the car!

Sorry to revive this, what are the main size/s I would need to do the majority of my vacuum hoses around the engine bay?

2m of each? looking to re-do most of the visible and easy to get to vacuum hoses.