Ivan@x3e Motorsports

1pc Rotors, unique DIRECTIONAL INTERNAL VANES with 8 or 18 straight Slots!

111 posts in this topic

1pc Ductile-iron (High Carbon Iron) Cast rotors, NOT the usual LOW COST GREY CAST IRON material, added PERFORMANCE design benefits: Internal Directional Vanes for ULTIMATE in DYNAMIC COOLING!

NOTE: BEWARE of photos showing Directional Internal vanes and description is just straight vanes/block vanes, etc. with small words of details.

NOT HERE! You get what you see!

.Straight Slots for de-gassing and cleaning pads.

. Dynamic Balanced Rotors. BLACK Zinc anti-corrosion plated (8 slots) or SILVER Zinc (18 slots)Latest stocks are 18 straight slots with silver zinc plating. Same price for both 8 slots or 18 slots. Black or Silver zinc plating is to prevent the rotor hat from rusting, unlike many low cost rotors that are plain, after a few weeks, the hat starts to rust!

IMG_7381_zpscd093fc0.jpgIMG_7385_zps4243668e.jpg

These are NOT CRYOGENIC treated. This option is $85 per Rotor with handling cost to send to and return from treatment centre.

ALL HERE READY TO GO!

$299 for a pair of FRONTs plus registered freight

OR

$299 for a pair of REARs plus registered freight

OR

$555 for a pair of FRONTS and REARs plus registered freight

With above purchase:

X3E SUPER STREET; ceramic based compound, performance as BREMBO stock but with tons less black dust, ceramic dust is grey colour and does not stick. max 450C  Front $100, Rear $75  Promo: Front $80, Rear $65 or Car kit $130

X3E DRIFT / TRACK DAY Special; Carbon Metallic, good for 8 laps max. Still NOT A VERY HARD pad on rotor. max 850C . But being a medium hard pad, can squeal at times.Front $175, Rear $125  Promo: Front $160, Rear $110 or Car kit $250   ALL PRICES ARE INCLUSIVE of 10% GST.  PM me your needs.Cheers, ivan

post-3250-0-76290600-1409442482_thumb.jp

post-3250-0-38252800-1409442501_thumb.jp

Edited by Ivan@x3e Motorsports

More information on DIRECTIONAL VANES rotor design, and its higher related cost.

1. Straight Vanes: This is the most popular, easy and straightforward vane type to make. Straight vane rotors are lighter and have better cooling capabilities than solid rotors. This is the design of most of the front rotors supplied by car manufacturers. Some higher-end models also use vaned rotors for the rear. The rear rotors are usually thinner than those in front.

2. Pillar Vanes: Instead of straight vanes, patterned random formations (dots or lines) are cast between the two friction plates. The Mistubishi EVO 8 front OE rotor is made with pillar vanes.

3. Variable vane: Similar idea to pillar vanes, but vary in different patterns such as DBA's patented Kangaroo Paw design.

All of these designs are non-directional, meaning both left and right rotors are constructed from the same casting. Do not confuse this "non-directional" (straight) vanes with the "directional" slotting or drilling. In other words, a pair of straight vane rotors can be machined to have directional slots or drillings.

MANY manufacturer can claim a "directional" (left/right) rotor based on its surface slotting or drilling, but the cooling vanes are straight, or "non-directional". DON'T BE FOOLED by these marketing tricks.

All of the above designs can save cost for the manufacturer, as they require only one set of tooling and are relatively easy to produce compared to curved-vane rotors. This also makes inventory control easier. Very few models are known to come with one-piece curved vane rotors. Some of these include the BMW M3, Corvette C6, Skyline GTR and Toyota Supra Turbo.

Directional Internal Vanes: (Primarily for two-piece rotor construction, built for Motorsports tracking, and professional racing applications)

Directional Internal Vanes : This is the most commonly used design to improve the cooling effect by pumping the cool air from the center of wheel outwards. (Very much like a fan)

X3E has UPGRADE the stock Pillar vanes rotor to the DIRECTIONAL VANES design Rotor for BETTER performance! (cost X3E double the casting mould cost and manufacturing cost with higher grade material used) :sharedpopcorn:

Edited by Ivan@x3e Motorsports

awesome prices as usual ivan... and anyone who has dealt with ivan knows his customer service is the best :)

THANKS for the POSITIVE feedback, I try my BEST.

I totally understand the love we have for our cars and wanting the BEST, within our means. (Been at it since I had my license to drive, still at it too!) :facepalm2:

ENJOY your EVO, ivan :sharedpopcorn:

I picked up a set of fronts from Ivan the other day and my god they're good! It is very much a black and white difference! I cannot recommend these enough. They are also very affordable and I will definitely be visiting Ivan again!

PM Sent

Picked up a set of these from Ivan a couple weeks ago, couldnt be happier with the rotors. And to top it off Ivan is a pleasure to deal with! Will definately be buying from him again.

Always happy to be of service, ivan :sharedpopcorn:

SORRY, 2pc rotors are sold out.

Cheers, ivan

hi, was wondering if this is still available, if so i'd like a set of front, rear and X3E STREET PLUS pads

Always in stock, PMed.

Cheers, ivan :sharedpopcorn:

Awesome rotors Ivan and great customer service as usual.

UPDATE:

I have ONLY a few sets of ROTORS, both Fronts and Rears that has just been DUAL CRYOGEN TREATED!

The treatment cost $80 each rotor extra.

But only $399 per set of 2 rotors, plus freight while stocks last!

Cheers, ivan :sharedpopcorn:

Thanks Ivan. Recieved a set of these rotors before Xmas. First track day last weekend. A well made product that performed faultlessly at an excellent price.

THANKS for the POSITIVE feedback!

All new parts needs proper bedding in for a better lifespan as well as higher performance!

Enjoy, ivan

I cant confirm the quality yet as the discs arent fitted but god damn quick delivery! well packed and great communication!!!

CUSTOMERS 1st, ALWAYS!

Cheers, ivan

What is cryogenic treatment and what does it do?

Any 2 piece in stock?

PM'd :)

so no more 2-piece rotor :( just as i was looking for some ivan

At the moment, I cannot promise any 2pc rotors.

I am still discussing with my usa supplier.

Fingers crossed, ivan

Let me know if it looks promising :)

just got my one piece rotors allround and street plus pads all round yesterday!!!!

quality of service was top notch. ivan was very easy to communicate with through fast replies that were both informative, straight forward and polite. quality of products looks to be top quality too (havent installed them yet) and DAYM!!!! theyre sooooo cheap!!!!!

i dont ever purchase things online but this purchase makes me confident to do it again haha so 10/10 for me!!!

thanks a million ivan!!! you da maN!!!

Simon

THANKS for the GREAT FEEDBACK....

ENJOY, ivan

Thumbs up to Ivan, ordered on Tuesday and arrived this morning :thumbsup:

thanks again for the speedy delivery and quality product with a price to match

Cheers,

David

MOST WELCOME David.

Cheers, ivan

picking mine up tonight! can't wait to get rid of my horridly warped project mu's LOL

You're pushing too hard on the wrong pedal T-man, no one uses the middle one anymore :p

his stock, needs to push harder than most :D

PRICE update:

Front rotors only with Dual Cryogenic treatment: $380 per pair

STOCK update:

5 sets only.

New stocks are 3 to 5 months away. I will update any confirmation once I have firmer details.

SHARE the JOY!

Enjoy, ivan.

Hi ivan, any september deals on rotors?

SORRY, no promo here as only one set in stock.

These are already very reduced prices as being internal directional vanes offering superior cooling! Most are just pillar vanes, cheaper casting but sold for more than ours!

ONLY have 1 car kit in stock!

Cheers, ivan

Hi Ivan. When are you expecting the next shipment of these rotors to arrive mate ?

Cheers.......Will

Estimated to be in 2 months.

But can easily be delayed, last order took 6 months!

Should be better this time with less screwups being the 2nd run by factory!

Cheers, ivan

No worries Ivan. Please keep me up to date because i need a full set of rotors & pads when they arrive.

Regards......Will

PM sent.....