Ivan@x3e Motorsports

TWIN PIPE Dump/Down Pipe! STAINLESS STEEL, EVO 7~9

Hi,

I have a few FINISHED today, and hopefully more tomorrow for the EVO 7~9 with exact fitment to an EVO 8.

As for the EVO 6, it will be delayed till all these are done next week.

PM me please, ivan

5 units ready to go monday, maybe more over the weekend...

img2823jf.jpg

THANKS for your patience....BTW, also have the 6 point full alloy under-brace, but all BLACK, white in photo for illustration only as the Black one could not be seen easily.

PM me with your order for a real special deal with your TWIN pipe order, usual is $280.

lower6ptbrace.jpg

Photo of the actual Metallic BLACK GROSS painted fully welded ally 6pt under-brace. (It adds 5mm extra clearance onto the 1st cross member to help clear some FRONT pipes too! But NOT those that needs 20mm or more of spacers!!!

)

img2835pe.jpg

img2836m.th.jpg img2837g.th.jpg img2839rx.th.jpg img2840g.th.jpg img2841e.th.jpg img2842xa.th.jpg img2843ua.th.jpg

SHARE the joy...ivan :sharedpopcorn:

Edited by Ivan@x3e Motorsports

How long does delivery take, cause I'll be away for 1.5 weeks.

Also waiting for price for pipe and cat, so i can send you the money.

Edited by zaw

Hi,

As listed from start of this sale, $880 delivered.

PM me your orders.

by AUSPOST, about 3 days to NSW, might be faster by TNT to business address.

You can make your payment via;

EFT: WESTPAC

BSB: 033385

A/C: 551620

X3E MOTORSPORTS

using your NAME as reference.

Will need your full name, address and contact no.

Thanks, ivan

Still haven't had any confirmation this will fit my evo 7.5 gta. I don't want to miss out and have tried to research this.

As stated I have a 100 cell in the stock gta position and want to know if this is going to bolt up with no issues. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks.

Hi Steve,

I can send your kit to you, if it doesn't fit, you can return it, only cost is the postage to you $50, your time to test it and cost to send back.

Hope this helps, ivan

UPDATE: Photos of X3E special Stainless Steel HIGH FLOW METAL CAT 100cpi with 2 x O2 bungs and stainless Heat Sheild, EURO IV rated.

The Substrate is 175mm long, the internal 100cpi steel spiral matrix core, most are only 76~100mm length only!

img2844m.jpg

img2845l.jpgimg2846w.jpgimg2847s.jpgimg2850n.jpg

PM me with your TWIN pipe order.

Cheers, ivan

TWIN PIPE INSTALLED in this latest lot. Photos update:

img2765vz.jpgimg2766s.jpgimg2776q.jpgimg2798bl.jpgimg2802lk.jpg

photos replaces a thousand words I can type....display of the QUALITY of Mr. BARRY's WORKMANSHIP! CERTAINLY of a VERY HIGH QUALITY! CREDIT to HIM!

SHARE the joys, ivan :sharedpopcorn:

These are TIG welded joins on HIGH GRADE STAINLESS STEEL SS304 extra thick pipes and flanges.

NEVER had a crack, especially on the dump, it is usually more on the headers due to detonation issues that cracks happens, or poor quality mig welds and thin pipes and flanges used. (google TIG welds and Mig welds to compare the differences as well as cost involved.)

ALL our parts are WARRANTY for 1 year from MANUFACTURING DEFECTS.

Cheers, ivan

Ivan I appreciate your offer but I can assure you if it doesn't fit that it will cost me alot more than the $100 delivery/return costs.

It will cost me a few hours labour in fitting the pipes @ my mechanic which could turn out to be $300 plus exercise.

I would hope they do fit and I have no issues but I'm not willing to waste $300 at this stage on a 50/50 guess.

Wish I had a bottomless stash of cash.

Not sure where to go from here as I still have no confirmation on these fitting a gta.

Thanks

Stevey maybe try to find a member with a gta in melb that's a good bloke and willing to go to ivans workshop to check fitment. It'd be a shame that you have waited this long to not get one or even try!

Had my install finished today. This really is a case of black and white difference. The response is amazing! When I'm in my boost range, the slightest throttle and the car responds instantly. Almost no lag.

My only regret is that I didnt do this sooner!

Now all I need to do is get a tune but the straight bolt on gains are amazing. The car definitely pulls harder. I coupled the twin dump with a new 1.7 bar actuator (also from Ivan) and wow. I've been grinning ear to ear all day long haha!

Thank you Ivan!

Sounds like it was worth the wait Gareth. Can't wait together back home and get mine installed, also with the new 1.7 bar actuator.

Looks like I will be hitting the 300 mark soon :biggrin:

How was fitting and install ?

Is the car any louder or different in exhaust note ?

Sounds awesome. What did you have in place before the twin setup ?

Thanks

I was running stock prior. just the buddy club cat back. my mech did the install. the toughest part is just the rusty bolts and a seized o2 sensor on the stock dump. If you have tools at hand, its prob a half days work. less if you have a hoist. Fitment is perfect. no issues. Direct replacement of the stock dump and front. Ivans cat is also the same length as stock so thats a straight swap. His kits come with everything you need.

Edited by cavebob

Just got mine installed. Couldn't be bothered doing it myself, so just got the shop to fit it for me, lucky, cause we ran into a couple problems.

- Fits and aligns nicely, but once the pipe heats up, it expands and rubs up against the stock under-brace.

Solution - I've removed the front one, and when I go back next week, we're gonna heat it up and bend it around the front pipe.

Other than that, it's great. Can't notice a note change because of my MPX manifold (loud), but I can hear the turbo spool easier and louder.

Only look a couple hours, made it easier because it was up on the hoist.

^^ I also had this problem, easy fix put some washers between the body and the brace on the bolts, i used three s/s washers and now there is no rubbing etc.

Yeah, we initially had washes on, then went for a drive and started rubbing when I accelerated. So we're just gonna bend it, rather than the whole bar being lower.

removing the rad take like 5mins, you'd be mad not to given how easy it is to damage and how much extra room it gives you.

Also Gareth - you are running a 1.7 bar actuator untuned? You're a brave man.

Edited by EvocentriK

BEST to bend the steel bar RIGHT under the pipe, to ensure a good 5mm clearance, as the engine rocks a little on hard take-offs and shifts.

About the ceramic coating, being thicker 2.2mm SS304 STAINLESS STEEL, there is a lot less radiating heat than steel, but HIGH TEMP COATINGS certainly HELPS, only COST TOO MUCH! I had a quote for about $550 to $650 plus freight two ways!

Cheers, ivan

Yeah, with the washes on and a little bend, there looked to be plenty of space, but after running the car, stainless steel stretches a fair bit, it was still rubbing after 2 minutes on the road. So will be heating the under-brace up and 'mold' it around the front pipe.

Performance gains - not sure, because I also put on my 1.7bar actuator, and don't want to hit it too hard before my tune. But I'm sure with this pipe and new actuator, I will have a good 30+kw's gain. The reason why my car couldn't hit 300kw, was mainly because it couldn't hold boost over 23psi, and I'm sure it will be holding over 26psi once tuned.

Radiator - I didn't have mine removed because it was on the hoist. But if I was to do it myself at home, would definitively remove it, as Tim said, it doesn't take much to remove the radiator, or you could put some thick cardboard over the radiator to protect it.

when can i get one ivan, need a new front pipe :D

Getting the NEW FABRICATION factory ready this week. SHOULD have the hoist in early next week, so BARRY the MAN can crank these out for the E4-E6 guys!

UPDATE real soon, ivan :sharedpopcorn:

great dump ivan, did a 7 on the weekend, made power very easy on low boost, 240kw in virtual dyno 21psi compared to another one that made 216 with 23psi. Didn't know it had a twin dump till I opened the bonnet. :D

oh yeah, did gareth (cavebobs) car, that made good power too :D cant' remember how much though. seems to work very well on the 7's with their smaller rear housings and backpressure? usually 7's make between 200-215, all the ones that have made 230-240 have had this dump.

Edited by burnzy

yeah, yours made good power, made same as nicks JDM007 actually.

Edited by burnzy

A few of your exhausts and dumps getting around now Ivan, great to see! had your exhaust manifold, your competition clutch and the v-band fitted and I couldnt be happier! also fitted some monster sport intercooler piping :)