Ivan@x3e Motorsports

TWIN PIPE Dump/Down Pipe! STAINLESS STEEL, EVO 7~9

Sept. 2017 Update:

Hi Guys,

Our TWIN PIPES are BACK in STOCK NOW!  (Small changes has been made to this new mould to ensure better clearances to turbo oil drain pipe, oil sump, transfer case and even stock cross braces with minimum bends.)

Freshly made August 2017 in X3E Workshop, individually custom made on an evo to ensure good clearance and fit.  Final checks also done on the evo again after all welding work.

ONLY AVAILABLE DIRECTLY FROM X3E MOTORSPORTS. 

TWIN PIPE DUMP/DOWN EVO 7/8 made here in-house in Vic.  (evo 9 needs aftermarket cat for evo 7/8)

A V-band joint under the oil sump section for easy part removal, especially for gearbox removal for clutch changes, etc!  This is not your typical V-band, but same as used on turbo to clamp the turbine housing to core.

Unique features of our Twin Pipe:

1. The TWIN pipes section uses 1.6mm thick SS304 stainless steel 3" pipe

2. Some pipes can be just 1.1mm thick SS409 stainless steel pipes!
* NO CHEAP MILD STEEL PIPES USED HERE! Some even try to mask their cheap mild steel pipes with spray on rattle can high temperature paint that just burns off upon first use!

3. SS304 12mm thick flange to the Turbo to ensure full seal at all temperatures!

4. Correct flex bend pipe; without the internal mesh that separates and coils up like a doughnut that blocks the exhaust flow!

5. Turbo grade Forged Stainless steel v-band
* NO CHEAP WEAK TYPE V-BANDS USED HERE!

6. HIGH QUALITY Stainless Steel MIG welded only!  Option for TIG welds are available but cost more.
* NO LOW GRADE mild steel MIG WELDS!

HIGHER than usual grade of material used to ensure the high heat doesn't affect the performance and ensure long lasting performance!

NEW LOWER PRICE is $780 plus freight.

UPGRADE with a 6 point UNDERBRACE to STIFFEN up the front end as well as EXTRA protection of the gearbox and transfer case! TRACK PROVEN for just $330! (usual $380)

PM me your order, ivan

PHOTOS below are the latest August 2017 batch.

IMG_6318.jpg

IMG_6317.jpg

IMG_6329.jpg

IMG_6323.jpg

IMG_6320.jpg

IMG_6324.jpg

IMG_6326.jpg

IMG_6328.jpg

IMG_6322.jpg

IMG_6321.jpg

IMG_6325.jpg

Edited by Ivan@x3e Motorsports
New STOCK Now!

BAH I want, could have got it tomorrow too :wallbash:

Do I need to put a deposit so you only have 2 available :wink:

Any documented back to back reviews on this set VS the usual dump/front combo?

TWIN vs aftermarket Dump/Front pipe kit!X3E dump pipe kw.jpgX3E dump pipe Nm.jpg

TWIN vs aftermarket Dump/Front pipe with stock EVO 9 turbo on a EVO 9, variable Cam makes the difference in the mid/high end!

twin dyno.jpg

Differences varies engine to engine, especially with a 20G and E85, more gains expected.

Cheers, ivan

SORRY, Do not have any dyno charts at hand for comparisons of the EVo 4~6 but as for stocks, we will be starting work on them next week. About 5 pieces will be made and 2 is already SOLD.

But look at Chris' Evo 5, with a used evo 9 turbo and this Twin Pipe and exhaust, good power 245kw atw from MPC tune.

Cheers, ivan :sharedpopcorn:

Edited by EVILLUSION

Holy moly....~18wkw and nearly 30Nm gained from JUST the swap out to your product Ivan? Any retune to suit?

Assuming Evo 8/9 stock turbo on 98 octane?

Very impressive.

I do NOT get involve with any retune, but YES, a fine-tune is necessary to totally benefit from the change and all these are 98 tunes.

RevZone installed our pipe with a tune.

Chris' 5 was from BJP to MPC for a POWER FC tune...

MOE's boost went crazy after the install! He did a retune too!

Cheers, ivan

Edited by EVILLUSION

Holy moly....~18wkw and nearly 30Nm gained from JUST the swap out to your product Ivan? Any retune to suit?

Assuming Evo 8/9 stock turbo on 98 octane?

Very impressive.

Benny, it was an evo 7,stock turbo with a high flow cat and cat back, fuel pump,filter and bov.

Both graphs on 21psi on 98

Since my 1st testing with these TWIN pipe setups over a year ago, due to one of the CES that got smashed up due to ground clearance, I decided to fabricate a better designed twin pipe.

After spending more than $3k with one shop to better the design, not much was achieved to better the fit or clearance. So, I took this to Barry @ BJP this year to re-fabricate a proper TWIN pipe that would fit good as well as have good ground clearance. After a few attempts, Barry made several changes and could even use the stock under braces back without spacers! This certainly helped with lowered evos! Latest as you can see is with a v-band joint for easier part removal if necessary for clutch changes, etc.

ALL THESE TWIN PIPES are now made by BJP with ONLY T304 STAINLESS STEEL, as the heat from the turbo is VERY HIGH! If MILD STEEL is used, it needs to be at least 3mm thick and would weigh a lot! If thinner mild steel is used, then it will not last and crack easily.

We DO NOT use mild steel pipes or paint over pipes to cover poor workmanship, just good quality SS304 stainless!

With the various positive results from different tuners, I am very happy that we finally got this ALL GOOD TO GO!

Enjoy the BOOST, ivan :sharedpopcorn:

Had my car tuned yesterday after fitting Ivan's dump/front pipe and a straight through 3" system with no muffler or cat and the results were impressive to say the least.

Car is relatively stock as it needs to conform to targa regulations, mods are:

1050 fic injectors

255 walboro

monstersport piping kit

Engine and turbo are stock

Initial E85 tune on 18 psi

316332_2414041644017_1640600399_2346748_

Yesterday's result after fitting the X3E system

309716_2414035683868_1640600399_2346745_

Wow a 40kw gain? What did ivans gear replace on your car Scott?

Yes was rather surprised Anthony considering exhaust was the only change to achieve that result, all I had before was a stock 6.5 dump/front pipe into a 2.5 inch mild steel system with no cat and a small suppressor.

Hi Ivan , do you have any Evo 7 twin dumps left ? I'm keen to grab one ASAP.

Stupid question (evo newbie) , but does it bolt straight up to my stock turbo or do I need another dump etc ?

Cheers

Hi,

No ready to ship stock until mid Jan 2012.

All local fabrications are also from 12th Jan 2012 onwards.

Q: but does it bolt straight up to my stock turbo or do I need another dump

A: This bolts straight on to your turbo. Our TWIN dump replaces the stock DUMP PIPE and FRONT PIPE.

Cheers, ivan

Thanks for the COMPLIMENT!

Every SINGLE kit is custom built here bu BJP, takes a fair bit of time!

I am having another 10 kits made up in JAN/FEB 2012.

PM me your pre-order, ivan

p/s: stevey71 will have one set aside for you.

they are well worth it steve, way better than invidia, tomei etc....

thanks mate, def lock one away for me.

the car is going to have a make over in the new year, so let me know when they are in and ill book the car in to get done (ecu, boost, service, 3 port etc)

cheers

hey steve improvements were great brings boots on quicker as it flows better and smoother. Def worth doing it right the first time.

worth every cent.

What did you change on your car ? Just the twin dump pipes ? Have you had re tune ? what mods did you have before the install ? Cheers

Hi Steve,

I made 223KW ATW in my JDM 8 GSR @21psi on 98 with a Burnzy tune and the following mods My Ride

From stock front pipe and dump with 3" cat back, adding the twin dump made a noticable difference. Car felt so much more alive in the mid to high range and felt even better when I fitted a highflow cat behind it.

This is a great piece of kit, and now because you can seperate it for g'box changes its even better (mine is the single piece one)

SORRY, Do not have any dyno charts at hand for comparisons of the EVo 4~6 but as for stocks, we will be starting work on them next week. About 5 pieces will be made and 2 is already SOLD.

But look at Chris' Evo 5, with a used evo 9 turbo and this Twin Pipe and exhaust, good power 245kw atw from MPC tune.

Cheers, ivan

Now pushing 250kW on 98 with this twin dump, and 260kW on E85 with lots more left in it, this setup is well worth the money guys

Edited by k1w1

Ivan, when you get some stock in, i'm keen to pop round and have a look in person!

also how much extra is the hi-flow cat? do they bolt straight up to my hks hipower?