Mark@GTPumps

** EVO4-6 TURBO DUMP **

Mark@GTPumps    233

Stainless steel turbo dump/outlet for EVO4-6

These are excellent quality made in two cast pieces and welded together.

The ID is bigger than the stock cast outlet but the flange is the same so any exhaust that bolts to the stock dump will work with this outlet.

Price $285.00

EVO6_dump_compare.jpg

EVO6_dump1.jpg

EVO6_dump2.jpg

EVO6_dump3.jpg

Edited by GTPumps

Cory    107

Is there more response/power from this?? It looks pretty good.

Cory    107

Here is mine on my turbo, have not fired it up yet though.

DSCF0766.jpg

Cory    107

Helped me get 200kw atw :biggrin: Good price too!

burnzy    16

do these have piece that seperates the wastegate or is it just seperated at the flange?

Mark@GTPumps    233
do these have piece that seperates the wastegate or is it just seperated at the flange?

Separated at the flange. We have flow tested these they are good :thumbsup:

DUSH    6

Do you sell a Front pipe to match?

Mark@GTPumps    233
Do you sell a Front pipe to match?

The stock front pipe will fit, not that I am suggesting you use the stock front pipe but people should be aware that it will fit if need be.

PM sent.

Omni    0

Great piece of work you have here Mark. Was good to watch your eastern creek videos when i came into your office on Saturday, thats service for you guys!

Im in the process of fitting it up but ran into a few problems where ive stripped the thread on a couple of manifold bolts..... crap happens but its a great learning experience pulling the car apart and back together. Cheers mate and good luck with your new turbo

Evo Coupe    3
Great piece of work you have here Mark. Was good to watch your eastern creek videos when i came into your office on Saturday, thats service for you guys!

Im in the process of fitting it up but ran into a few problems where ive stripped the thread on a couple of manifold bolts..... crap happens but its a great learning experience pulling the car apart and back together. Cheers mate and good luck with your new turbo

Go get the Titanium nut set from Mark, If your gonna replace them replace them with some thin better! Look heaps neater as well in comparison, none of that nasty rusty appearance.

Free plug for you there Mark..... gotta get in quick lol.

meathead    0

Do you guys do a front pipe to go with these?

Also curious how mUch better these flow over stock and how they flow compared to a 3 inch piece?

Cheers

Mark@GTPumps    233

No we only do stuff directly associated with the turbocharger, plenty of exhaust vendors around.

Flow is good plenty of customers using this piece.

nizlor    0

I hear your dump and Turbo xs' turbo back kit make a good combo. Thoughts?

Cheers

Evil_VZ-T    9

I have a GTpumps dump and Turbo XS full system. Its fantastic!! Great price and it looks great. My car isnt stupidly loud, and i get alot of comments

The only down side (sorry to bring up negitives mark) but the dump doesnt have a hold to bolt up to the block for support :(

Dave_Evo    42

I understand that the 762 turbo needs a pretty large dump to work properly. Will this be a good combo?

racingroo    31

Mark, would you mind just confirming something. These pics of the dump have no studs to bolt the front pipe to, but does it actually ship with some?