Registration Expiry: 27/05/2019
RWC ( Road Worthy Certificate will be provided upon sale )
I have receipts for proof. Send offers, negotiable!
Up for sale is my 2001 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7 GSR. Purchased from Sydney, Imported from Japan. I have owned the Evo 7 for 6-7 years. A/C works perfectly, nice & cold!
Some work has been done by GT AUTO GARAGE, 101 Motorsport & NA Autosport. Nick @ NA Autosport has been servicing, tuning, etc now.
Respray of the factory colour with pearl, no rust.
It has a built 2.3L, FP Zero Ball Bearing Turbocharger. Tuned on both 98 & E85, E85 making just over 410kw atw on 31-32psi with no timing & a conservative tune. 98 fuel making 290-300kw atw on 24-25psi with a conservative tune. Alot of money, time, etc has been spent, unfortunately I need to let it go and focus on work & don't have time for it anymore.
I'm open to offers, No test drivers, time wasters or anyone in that catergory, they will be ignored. I'd like to sell it to someone who will look after it like I have.
Serviced every 4,000-5,000km, differentials, transmission, motor, etc.
Coorparoo Engineering & Performance built the motor, Nick @ NA AUTOSPORT serviced, tuned, etc the Evo 7.
Engine & Fuel System
- Built 2.3L (CP Pistons, Spool Conrods, Spool Mitsubishi 4G63 100MM Billet 4340 stroker crankshaft, GSC S2 Camshaft, GSC Power Division Beehive Spring Set with Titanium Retainer, etc)
- FP ZERO Ball Bearing Turbocharger
- Tial External Wastegate
- GFB Respons TMS BOV
- Haltech ECU
- Custom Manifold from the states, ceramic coated
- FP 3" Dump straight pipe & 3" Tomei Downpipe ceramic coated & external wastegate - 3" all the way with two straight through 3" Magnaflow mufflers & a 3.5" straight through magnaflow at the end
- HDI Intercooler kit
- HKS Fuel Rail
- Tomei Fuel Regulator
- Twin Walbro 255 Walbro Fuel Pump
- Speedflow Fuel System with Braided Line
- ID 2000cc Injectors
- PWR Oil Cooler
- Custom catch can setup, with braided lines
- Brand new genuine oem coils
- Braided lines through the fuel system, catch can, brakes, etc
- New Camshaft Sensor
- New Cam Angle Sensor
- New Timing Belt
- Evo 8/9 Transfer Case rebuilt with Wavetrac LSD
- Gearbox has been rebuilt to oem spec & fitted with PPG Forged Torque Tube by Steve @ Diff & Gearbox Industries
- Direct Clutch Services Twin Plate Clutch
- Tein Coilovers with EDFC
- Superpro bushes fitted throughout underneath of the car
- All of Superpro parts listed on the website has been fitted to the Evo 7
- DBA Slotted Rotors Front fitted with Project Mu Pads
- DBA Rotors (Not Slotted) Rear fitted with Project Mu Pads
- Goodridge Braided Brake Lines fitted all around
- Brembo Calipers Rebuilt & Resprayed factory colour
- Genuine Colt Speed tripple Gauge Panel - Engine Oil Temperature, Oil Pressure, AFR Gauge
- Boost Gauge
Wheels & Tyres
- Near new Enkei RPF1, same spec as factory Evo 7 but lighter & better!
- Bridgestone Potenza RE003 Tyres
I have spent well over $60,000, from parts, servicing, etc. You can start it & drive no problem, everything is done.